Date(s) - 03/16/21
The London Beer Competition looks to recognise, reward and help promote beer brands that have successfully been created to identify with and target a specific beer drinker. Unlike other competitions, the London Beer Competition focuses on rewarding beers that are or can be commercially accepted and appreciated by the consumer, the one that consumers would really want to buy.
2. Value – Their value for money
3. Packaging – What they look like
Each of the London Beer Competition winners will receive either a Gold, Silver or Bronze award with separate weighted marks awarded by the judges for the beer’s quality and drinkability, value for money, and packaging and design.
A separate weighted score will be given for each of the three parts of the judging process (Quality gets twice the weight. The scores will be calculated with other judges for the same product on the team to give a final score from which individual prizes will be awarded.
Quality Score: will be marked out of 100
Value Score: will be marked out of 100
Package Score: will be marked out of 100
To receive a Gold medal, an entrant must score 90 or over; to receive a Silver, a score between 76 and 89; and a Bronze, a score between 65 and 75.
Winning a Gold, Silver or Bronze medal is a clear way to demonstrate how well your product will be perceived in the marketplace.
Here are some of the benefits and reasons on why you should enter your beer in London Beer Competition.
1. Raise your brands’ profile, prestige, and credibility with importers, distributors, press, retailers, and consumers
2. Instil confidence in the trade buyer about the marketability of your beer as LBC rates beer by its value, package, and quality.
3. Scores Feedback: Get your score breakdown by each criteria
4. Gives The Consumer A Sense and Stamp Of Approval.
5. Winners To Get Unparalleled global reach via the BTN network.
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS – It would be a Closed Door Event, and your product would compete to around 2000+ competitors.
Event Date: – 16th March 2021
FEE SCHEDULE: £90 – £100
Just send your beers to your nearest depot in your country and leave the rest to us.
You can also email your interest on firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +44 (0) 330 097 0138 and our executive will call you back within 24 hours.