Date(s) - 02/27/15
JL Beers South Fargo
4240 32nd Ave S
JL Beers South Fargo will have a Jolly Pumpkin Tap takeover on Friday February 27th:
1. Oro de Calabaza – Brewed in the Franco-Belgian tradition of strong golden ales. Spicy and peppery with a gentle hop bouquet and the beguiling influence of wild yeast.
2. Bam Bière – An artisan farmhouse ale that is golden, naturally cloudy, bottle conditioned and dry hopped for a perfectly refreshing balance of spicy malts, hops and yeast.
3. Madrugada Obscura “Dark Dawn” – A Belgian inspired stout that is as dark as a mo…onless midnight, brimming of roasted malts and bitter hops.
It will keep you good company in all places, be thay light or dark.
4. Maracaibo Especial – A rich brown ale inspired by the enigmatic monastic brews of Belgium, and the mysterious mist shrouded jungles of the tropics. Brewed with real cacao, and spiced with cinnamon and sweet orange peel for a sensual delight. A brew to be sipped, savored, and enjoyed!
5. Saison X – Saison brewed with candied ginger, lemon peel, orange peel, and a blend of pink, black, and green peppercorns. All naturally occurring wild yeast, aged in French, Austrian, and American oak.