Date(s) - 01/27/15
JL Beers South Fargo
4240 32nd Ave S
From JL Beers South Fargo:
We will have on Tap:
- Dragon’s Milk Reserve with Rasperries (American Imperial Stout) – A different slant on the barrel-aged stout. Using the tartness of raspberries against the rich, deep vanilla notes of the stout.
- Carhartt Woodsman (American Pale Ale) – Locally-grown Cascade hops bring brightness to this barrel-aged American Pale Ale. Malt sweetness and toasted oak combine for a smooth, refreshing finish.
- Incorigible Reserve (Berliner Weisse) – Michigan blueberries and blackberries fuel a second flavorful fermentation of this beer after its residence of several months in their House of Funk sour cellar.
- Night Tripper (2013) (American Imperial Stout) – An abundance of roasted malts and flaked barley create a rich, roasty stout with deeply intense and lush flavors.
- Hopivore ( Fresh Hop Ale) – Michigan-grown hops are the story in this seasonal harvest ale. Hopivore is wet-hopped, with hops added to the brew just hours after harvest, creating rare, fresh flavors.