Date(s) - 02/25/16
JL Beers South Fargo
4240 32nd Ave S
From JL Beers South Fargo,
Here are the brews for our Sierra Nevada Tap Takeover!
1. OTRA VEZ – Combining prickly pear cactus with a hint of grapefruit gives a sweet-tangy blend to the traditional zing of this tart yet refreshing Gose-style Ale.
2. OVILA ABBEY GOLDEN WITH POMEGRANATE – The addition of pomegranates is the perfect counterpoint for this fruity and spicy Belgian-style golden ale, giving it a unique, sweet but tart, twist of flavor.
3. PALE ALE – Deep amber in color and full-bodied with complex character. Generous quantities of premium Cascade hops give the pale ale its fragrant bouquet and spicy flavor.
4. HARVEST WILD HOP IPA – Made with a new hop varietal found on New Mexico’s hillsides, Neomexicanus is a bizarre, multi-headed, native cone with flavors of melon, apricot and citrus.
5. TROPICAL IPA (2016) – Brewed with intensely aromatic hops, Citra, Mosaic and El Dorado, to create bright, fruit-forward flavors of mango, papaya and bitter orange for a tropical take on the IPA.
There they are folks! And we all know Sierra Nevada doesn’t disappoint. The 25th couldn’t get here sooner! See you then!